- In new FCRA, it is possible to Re-Grant or Transfer funds to any NGO including non-fcra NGOs but can not transfer to organization to which has been processed against under any provision of the Act.
- Apply to Central Government in Form FC-10 for approval of Transfer.
- Any transfer of FC shall be reflected in Form FC-6 and Form FC-10 by the transferor and recipient.
- In case of Transfer to Unregistered Organisation:-
- => FC-10 is to be countersigned by District Magistrate having jurisdiction in the place where the transferred funds are sough to be utilized.
- => Time limit to be taken by DM is 60 days.
- => Maximum fund transferred to Unregistered NGO is 10% of total FC fund received by transferor.
Ozg FCRA Consulting
Ozg Center, Central Delhi, INDIA
Note: To visit at any Ozg Center, an appointment is required.
To book an appointment, please visit to: ozgcenter.org/appointment
Phone # 098.114.15701-06-10-74-92-97
Join FCRA Registration Forum @ facebook.com/FCRAregistration