Register a Company in India
Company registration in India is regulated by the Companies Act, 1956 and is administered by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs through the Offices of Registrar of Companies (ROC) in various states located all over India.
Types of companies that can be registered in India are Private Company, Public Company, Non-Profit Company etc.
Steps for Company Formation India
Company Formation in India involves undertaking various steps with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) of the respective state. The steps for company formation in India is provided in brief below:
- => Apply for and Get Director Identification Number for each director.
- => Apply for and Get Name Approval of the Proposed Name
- => Pay ROC Fees, Stamp Duty and File MOA & AOA
- => Obtain Certificate of Registration
Expected Time to register a company in India
1. Private Limited Company: 10 Days
2. Public Limited Company: Up to 6 months – 1 year.
3. Non-profit company or Sec-25 Company: 3 – 6 months
Ozg Center, New Delhi, India