Download FCRA Application forms – Registration & Prior Permission
Application forms for FCRA registration and reporting to MHA – fc-1a FCRA Application for seeking Prior Permission to accept foreign contribution – fc-2 – FCRA Application for seeking Prior Permission of the Central Government to accept foreign hospitality – fc-3 – FCRA Yearly account of foreign contribution received and utilised – fc-4 – Intimation to the Central Government of Receipt of Foreign Contribution by a candidate for Election – FC-6 – FCRA Application for Foreign Contribution (Articles) Account – fc-8 – FCRA Application for seeking registration to accept foreign contribution – Intimation of change in Address and Bank details by Registered Association


Comments are closed.